Sunday, April 24, 2011

♥ Fish の Happy Day ♥

23th April 2011
 My turn to have half day off..
T^T
No doubt..
I hate my working life..
No cheery at all..
Work over 44hours per week..
Seems like i've been trick to work there..

Yooki and Qi fetch me go for lunch 2gether..
After that we went shopping..
See.. what i had bought.
A cute lens case..
and..

有D复古geh brown color shoe..
Sold in RM29.90 
A VERY CHEAP PRICE

 Somemore i had just updated my facebook profile picture..
Don't you guys notice any different??
Yea..i had a BRAND NEW hair cut!!
Short huh??
I miss my long hair very much..T^T
But my hubby said i look very very nice with this style..
He lov3's it..
Yea..it's time for me to have some different look..
Lov3s this picture most
 I lov3 you all
So please dont stop lov3 me too..
 Thanks
 0(∩_∩)0


 ..END..
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

No comments:

Post a Comment